You and your inner critic
A hands-on virtual workshop to start a new relationship with your inner critic.
Creating is hard...
We shouldn't have to deal with feelings of shame or low self-esteem because a voice in our head tells us that we suck.
Who's that voice, by the way?
And do we really have to be enemies?
I don't believe so, and that's why I would like to invite you to join me for a virtual workshop.
You will walk away with...
- a refreshed mind
- a handful of strategies to reframe your relationship with your inner critic
- some self-inspection in the form of journal entries
- some clarity on your next steps in your creative project
Date and time
Saturday, September 25, 2021
at 2 p.m. EST
(what's that in my time zone?)
The workshop is between 75 and 90 minutes, depending on questions and attendees' participation.
Can't make it to the live workshop?
Lifetime replay access is included in your ticket.
What we'll cover
In this workshop, I'll rely on two powerful tools that I use in my coaching practice: meditation and journaling.
Even though this workshop is not specifically for writers, you will write a lot.
You will write for yourself—no one will check your spelling or your grammar. It is liberating and eye-opening.
We will also hold some space to practice deep listening with those who would like to share thoughts or some of what they wrote.
The workshop includes a 20 min guided mindfulness meditation.
What you'll need
- A comfortable surface to sit on
- A way to access a Zoom webinar (laptop, desktop, mobile)
- Something to write with (pen & paper, or your computer/tablet)
- The willingness to try something new, to open up, and to let go
Hey! I'm Thomas 👋
I am a creativity coach and a certified mindfulness meditation teacher.
I have also been journaling, in one form or another, for 20 years. It’s been instrumental to my creative practice as a classical musician, writer, and designer.
workshop + lifetime access to the recording