French accent included
Mindfulness meditation, journaling, and coaching
- Utterly Content Global 2022: As a mindfulness meditation and journaling guide, I led ten sessions throughout the one-week conference helping attendees set intentions and reflect on what they had learned daily.
- The Introvert Writer Summit 2022: I was one of 17 guest speakers. I discussed writing, sensitivity, and many other topics with Lauren Sapala and Jas Hothi.
Online presence and marketing for artists
- Chamber Music America (Syracuse, May 2017)
- Lecture at Manhattan School of Music (November 2016)
- Residency at The Juilliard School (October 2016)
- Chamber Music America, First Tuesdays (June 2016)
- Spring Writes Literary Festival, Ithaca (May 2016)
- Residency at The Juilliard School (November 2015)
- Ruckus, NYC (2012)
- Tenso Professional Meeting, panel on music journalism online, Paris (2011)
Web and tech topics: higher education and beyond
- HighEdWeb 2020, October 19, 2020 (online): Why and how you should add AR to your marketing and communications mix
- CASE SMC Online Conference, June 1, 2020: Social VR: Give the Gift of Presence to Your Audiences
- CASE District II Conference, February 2020: Can I Just Venmo You? Bringing Mobile Payment to Campus, co-presenting with Kendra Saldana (Associate Director, Student and Young Alumni Giving, Cornell University)
- HigherEd Web Annual Conference, Milwaukee (October 2019) Poster session: Extended Reality in Advancement and Alumni Relations: A Wager
- Software Development Special Interest Group, Cornell University, (October 2019) Intro to Spatial Computing
- Ithaca Web People, Intro to Spatial Computing (September 2019)
- Cornell Alumni Leadership Conference (CALC, Philadelphia, February 2018)
- CUNY IT conference, NYC (2012, slideshare)
Creativity in your inbox, twice a month
Make Stuff, my newsletter, is packed with articles, resources, and advice for all creators.